luni, 22 septembrie 2008

Poezie...

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

by W.B. Yeats

Un comentariu:

the furry mistress of evil spunea...

Stiu poezia, am studiat-o la ora de engleza... :)
E superba, imi place mai ales ultima parte cu "But I, being poor, have only my dreams... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams", sunt din pacate multi saraci ca noi, shattered by people that just didn't give a damn about how they walked in, out and all over your life...
Too bad sometimes we're addicted to a touch of evil and can't resist it.
Ah well :)
I be going now... sa rezolv facultatea pentru amandoi... you better be here when I come back! :) Singura scuza care se admite e ca you went to bed...
Cheers!